We are hiring!
Welcome to Guagua Rural Bank’s Career Development Website!
Be part of our growing team!
Here at GRBank our commitment to professional development begins with you. Take your time and browse through our available positions. We have positions available from Credit Appraiser , Tellers , Accountancy and Management .
If there are any questions regarding a position that you wish to pursue please feel free to chat with our HR or send us an email or you may call us at (045) 963-5177 | 963-7267 .
Teller | Branch Manager |IT Support |Accountants |Credit Appraiser
Bank Tellers are the first point of interaction for customers as they transact with the bank.
Applicants for this position should be approachable and friendly.
Tellers are tasked to verify the identity of customers and process requests for deposits to and withdrawals from patron accounts.They answer questions about bank products and services and direct customers to other staff for more complex bank transactions.
- Female, graduate of a 4-year course, preferably Business major
- Pleasing personality, customer oriented, with cheerful disposition
- Willing to be rotated to different areas
- Cashiering experience not necessary but a PLUS
A Bank Manager’s role is to provide leadership to the banking staff, provide a high level of service and to increase the performance of the branch.
The manager is responsible for the bank’s performance and success and ensures that the bank is performing at an exceptional level.
Bank Managers must have expert knowledge of every aspect of the bank’s operations.
- 4 year Business course graduate
- with substantial work experience in branch operations and supervision of branch personnel
- strong aptitude for marketing bank products and loans solicitation
- highly motivated, a self-starter and resourceful
Information Technology support staff provide computer and technology support. They help install, operate, and maintain computer networks and communication systems for the bank and its branches.
IT Support Staff may work at a help desk, answering calls and e-mails regarding the computer network or communication systems.
- 4-year Major in Information Technology course graduate
- A self-starter, highly energetic & with strong aptitude for bank system and network
- Fulltime and willing to do field work
The Accountants key role is to prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards set by the bank. They closely work with the Branch Manager and analyze banking operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice necessary to maintaining the bank’s performance.
- Accounting Major Business course graduate
- A self-starter, highly energetic and resourceful person
- Must be eager/determined to work in a fast-phased environment
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Experience in bank bookkeeping a PLUS but not required.
The Credit Appraiser is in charge of appraising the technical feasibility, economic viability and bankability including creditworthiness of the prospective borrower.
The Credit Appraiser is tasked to determine if a borrower is eligible or not based on the terms and standards set by the bank and is entrusted with the task of making proposal of of loans, processing of loan, checks the eligibility of a prospective customer for a loan, ensures the proper documentation of the security documents.
- 4-year Business course graduate
- A self-starter, highly energetic & with strong aptitude for bank loan sales
- Marketing oriented, determined, and willing to do field work
- Background in bank loan accounts solicitation is a BIG PLUS!
Perks & Benefits
Guagua Rural Bank is a family and we take care of your career development .
Annual Company Trip
Paid Parental Leave
Targeted Bonus Program
Send us your resume and your credentials through email or drop by at one of our branches. We will be happy to guide you in choosing the best career path in the banking industry.